Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Electrical technician untuk GASCO UAE
Position: Electrical Technician
The Electrical Technician reports to the Electrical Supervisor/Senior Technician. He receives work assignments, briefing and guidance from senior section and engineering personnel, and plans and arranges the manpower and material assigned for the job and prepares these for the day’s activities. He receives the PTW from the senior section and engineering personnel and executes the job in a safe and effective manner. He ensures that the High and Low Voltage equipment released, is safe for normal operation and attends/requests toolbox meetings wherever essential to ensure safe execution of a job.
· To carry out preventive maintenance activities based on Maximo work orders, and carry out skilled maintenance, repair and testing of electrical equipment.
· To participate in the assigned plant shutdown activities and ensure timely completion of job activities.
· To isolate and energize LV and HV motors and accept electrical permit to work.
· To comply with all company Health, Safety and Environment as well as Work Permit, policies and procedures.
· To provide work direction and instruction to the contractor craftsman.
· To verify completed maintenance activities and ensure that the job is performed as per requirement and complete the maintenance activity sheet.
· To collect technical data from the field if requested by senior technician/area engineer.
· To provide On Job Training to meet Competency Based Training programs for UAE Nationalization.
· To provide input for the preparation of Method statements and Initiate Near miss reports.
· To identify areas for improvement in the activities performed and assist the senior section personnel to carry out modifications and improvements to the system.
· To carryout visual inspection and be vigilant to identify any developing problem in the area assigned, and report any problems to relevant supervisor.
· To participate in Emergency Response duties as a team member.
· To ensure the integrity and reliability of electrical system/equipment, in view of equipment age and obsolescence.
· Diploma – Technical Related
· 5 Years Experience